Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This keeps happening!

I keep waking up in the middle of the night from sleep to see a strange object on the side of my wall to my left.
I have no idea what it is but it disappears after about one or two seconds.
I don't know I think it must be me being mental because its not shaped like a ghost or anything really recognizable. This is very awkward to admit but I feel that what ever it is has a consciousness.

About two years ago when I lived in Prahran a similar thing used to happen, in which I would wake up at 4am every morning and I would see a strange purple (sometimes green) shape in my room. Every morning! It was kind of a diamond shape.

I read in the paper recently about a man's theory that aliens could be standing right in front of us and we wouldn't even register because they take on forms that our brains cannot process in any way. I really hope these mystical shapes are something to do with my being crazy and not weird aliens watching me sleep.

2 comments:

  1. when I was child living in my first family home, I constantly would wake up, and in my waking I would be lying on my stomach, arching upwards looking at the wall behind my bed, where I would be watching me and two other girls in long night gowns running through the forrest. This stopped happening when we moved out of that house.

    ReplyDelete